miércoles, 29 de noviembre de 2017

My routines

• ON MONDAYS
I hate Mondays because I have to wake up very early.
Playing the guitar
After I go to school I go to the music school.
Before I have dinner, I do my homework.
Then, I go to bed.
• ON TUESDAYS
On Tuesdays I go to school.
After that, I go cycling for one hour.
Then, I have a shower, I do my homework, I study and I go to bed.
• ON WEDNEDAYS
Wednesdays are the most boring days in my week.
I go to school and when I come back at 2:45 pm, I have lunch.
At 5:00 pm I go to catechesis.
• ON THURSDAYS
Study time
Thursdays are hard days. After I go to school, I go to music school at 6:00 pm (I go twice a week). After that, in my house, I do my homework and I go to bed.
• ON FRIDAYS
I think Fridays are the best days of the week.
When I go home, after school, I turn on the TV and I relax.

JOSE MANUEL MIRAS CABRERA 2ºB

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario